STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are given by inspiration of God and are the only infallible rule of faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16, 17).
2. We believe in one God, the Creator and Ruler of the universe, existing in a divine and incomprehensible Trinity: the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, each possessing divine perfection.
3. We believe that our first parents were created holy and upright, that they fell from this condition, and that, in consequence, the whole human race is by nature dead in trespasses and sins (Romans 5:12; Ephesians 2:1,2).
4. We believe in the incarnation, death and bodily resurrection of the Son of God and that salvation is attained only through repentance and faith in Him (Acts 4:12).
5. We believe that every believer can and should be assured of his or her salvation, having God's Word as authority for such assurance (1 John 5:11-13).
6. We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ is made up of all true believers, irrespective of color, race or denomination (1 Corinthians 12:13).
7. We believe in the Holy Spirit as a divine person indwelling all believers as our instructor, comforter and guide (John 14:26; Galatians 5:18).
8. We believe in a separated walk of life according to 2 Corinthians 6:17,18 and 2 Corinthians 7:1.
9. We believe in the eternal bliss of the redeemed in Heaven and in the eternal punishment of the lost in Hell (John 3:36; Luke 16:22, 23).
10. We believe in a personal Devil who goes about as "a roaring lion" and as "an angel of light," seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8, 2 Corinthians 11:14).
11. We believe in the angels as God's ministering spirits (Hebrews 1:14).
12. We believe in the personal and premillennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ (I Thessalonians 4:16, 17).