Fully Pleasing to Christ | 6.20.21
1. The sanctification process can often feel like a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs, celebration and disappointment. When have you seen or experienced growth in your faith? When have you had the experience of being “filled”?
2. Paul outlines four ways or four parts of living a life worthy of the Lord and pleasing to Him. Which of these four parts are difficult for you, which are easier?
3. We live in a demanding, quick-fix, and impatient world. What are some things you do to have endurance and patience in your life?
4. How do you remain thankful to God each day? Do you have reminders or habits you do to help you?
Truth of Christ | 6.13.21
1. Did you spend any time on the Colossians resource page on the GEBC website? If so, what was something new that you learned? What was helpful?
2. What are some ways that you can grow in your love for others, especially love for the people of God? What are some practical steps you can take or things you can do?
3. The question of “Where is your hope?” is a hard question sometimes. In your life what helps you stay focused on the true hope we have in Jesus and in heaven someday?
4. What are practical steps you can take today to further invest the Gospel? How can you get to work for the King and further His Kingdom?