WELCOME TO GLEN ELLYN BIBLE CHURCH ONLINE!
Below you will find links that allow you to participate in Sunday morning worship remotely. Each Sunday morning at 9am we will stream the Sunday service live. Below, we also have Going Deeper questions for adults to help with your learning and engagement of the sermon.
GOING DEEPER QUESTIONS FOR ADULTS (9/26/2021)
1. What would you say to the church of America? What complement/s would you offer to the American Church and what critique would you offer? What need is there for the church in America to “overcome”?
2. Given Jesus’ critical assessment of the seven churches in Revelation, what might the American church learn and how best might the American church respond?
3. Why is evaluation and critique needed in the Christian life, and how might we go about evaluating ourselves? How might we go about evaluating one another constructively?
4. Whom do you trust to carry the words of Jesus to you, whether positive or negative? Why do you trust that person? Give examples of times when you received critique from someone that you trusted.
5. One a scale of one to ten, rate your ability to offer compliments and constructive critique to others? Explain the rating you gave yourself and how you might grow to be a better friend?